Thursday, May 15, 2008

19 cent diapers at Wal-Mart

I went to Wal-Mart on Hwy 19 at Coachman Rd. this afternoon and found a good deal on Pampers Baby Dry. They had all of the size 2, 3, 4 and 5 marked down to $14.00. I bought 2 packages of the size 4, 68 count, diapers for $14.00 then used a $2.00 off coupon when you buy 2 packs. It was 20 cents each before the coupon and 19 cents per diaper with the coupon. Not too bad for Pampers. The larger boxes of Pampers were not marked down only the smaller sizes.

Wal-Mart also had all of their White Cloud brand diapers marked down. 124, size 2, White Clouds were $10.00 (12 cents per diaper) although they did not ring up this way. I had to get the head cashier to give me the correct price. The woman in line behind me was very perturbed that it was taking so long but unless she wants to pay for my stuff she can just wait!

No comments: