Sunday, May 25, 2008

CVS Visit #3

So, I am finally understanding why people get hooked on CVSing. This was third trip in as many weeks. I was able to buy some things I already use regularly and spend very little. I waited until Saturday to go because I just wasn't organized enough to go earlier in the week. All of the tags for the current week had been removed so I was worried about getting the correct price but a manager at the first store I went to assured me that the prices would still ring up correctly and they did!

Here is what I bought:

1 Dial Soap (3 pack), $1.99, -.60 Mfg. QPN
1 Garnier Fructis Conditioner, $2.99, -1.00 Mfg. QPN
1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, $2.99, -1.00 Mfg. QPN
1 Clear Care (2-12 oz pack), $13.99

I used a $5.00/$15.00 from iheartcvs (but now I can not find them on her site(edit: http://wikisend.com/download/547730/5off15_8onpage.pdf )) and $16.97 in ECB and made $6.00 in ECB. My OOP was $2.38. The best part is that I actually made money on this transaction today because the Clear Care has a rebate of $9.00.

1 comment:

Michelle at Bargains 4 Detroit & Beyond said...

I ran out of the CVS coupon and had been looking all over fot it. Thanks for posting the link!