Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Publix - Hungry Man Dinners

I was looking around Coupon World for good deals before I went out to do my weekly grocery shopping. I found this great link to a Hungry Man dinner coupon. It's actually entry into a sweepstakes but after you enter you can print a $1.00 off any Hungry Man dinner. The dinners are currently B1G1F at Publix so I used 2 of the $1.00coupons and got 2 dinners for $1.29. I would not normally buy these dinners but the deal was good enough so I did. I may go back and get some more. I was not sure the cashier would take both coupons bu she did. I know some people have found other coupons fr the dinners but this was all I could find.

The cashier did kick back one of my coupons that was expired. She told me they will take Publix expired coupons but not manufacturer coupons that are expired.

My over all savings was good. I used $17.05 in coupons and another $25.56 in store savings. I still spent $87.63 but there were a lot of things I needed that I didn't have coupons for and I had to pay full price. It kills me to do that now!!

No comments: