Monday, June 9, 2008

Stonyfield Farms Sippy Cup

A couple of months ago Stonyfield farms was offering a free sippy cup with 2 UPCs from any of their YoBaby products and $1.00 for s/h. I sent off 2 UPCs from their YoKids Yogurt tubes (not the YoBaby yogurt) and they still honored the offer and sent me a great sippy cup. The offer is gone from their web site but I found 4 UPC codes from the YoKids Yogurt tubes so I emailed them and received this prompt reply:


Hello Stacy,

Thank you for your interest in Stonyfield Farm. Yes, we are still doing the sippy cup offer for 2 upc and $1. To participate please send to

Stonyfield Farm YoBaby
10 Burton Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053

Sincerely,
The folks at Stonyfield Farm


We’re passionately committed to making the best-tasting, healthiest yogurts available, and trying to do some good in the world while we’re at it. Visit us at Stonyfield.com!
Business Can Save the Planet
Please buy our book and learn more:


Stirring It Up: How to Make Money and Save the World by Gary Hirshberg
Amazon.com
BarnesandNoble.com
BookSense.com
Borders.com


I am sending one envelope with 4 UPCs and 2 checks for $1 each. (I had already written the first check when I found second set of UPCs.) I hope to get back 2 sippy cups. They were super fast with the last cup they sent so I hope it will be the same this time.

I love Stonyfield products! We drink their milk and eat their yogurt. We eat the YoKids Squeezers yogurt tubes, the individual serving cups and the big 32 oz containers of the whole milk vanilla and plain yogurts. Their customer service has been great with any questions. Additionally, they have already addressed the BPA issue in the containers they use. You can find that information on their web site.

No comments: