Monday, June 23, 2008

Target Deals

Thanks to Hot Coupon World I found some great deals at Target on Gulf to Bay in Clearwater.

I had several Ziploc coupons. Near the cash register there were 25 count bags of sandwich size Ziploc for $1.00. I used a 55 cents off, a 40 cents off, a $1.00 off (so one package was free) and a $1.50 off when you buy 2. Total I purchased 5 25-count packages for $1.55. The regular price for 100 bags is $2.74.

I also purchased a package of Soleil Razors for 43 cents. They were marked down to $4.43 and I used the $4.00 QPN from this past Sundays paper.

Every time I go to Target or Walmart I take some of the Muir Glen Organic Tomato QPNs. I had 3 QPNs on me today and got each can of Tomato sauce for just 24 cents.

Finally I bought some of the Pampers Splashers. They were priced at $9.99 but I had a Target QPN from Sundays paper for $2.00 and a Mfgr. QPN for $1.50 making the total $6.49.

I also made a trip to Toys R Us and used the free train QPN. I got lucky with the cashier. He let me do 2 transactions so I was able to purchase 2 trains today and only had to pay 77 cents in tax for eah train. YEAH!


.

No comments: