Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lori's Post

Blogger seems to be eating Lori's post so ere is one from her...

A couple of weeks ago I was able to get free band aids plus overage at Target by taking advantage of their store coupon for $5.00 off when you buy three of the following products including band aids. I already had 3 $1.00 off any band aids coupons & they were $1.98 for the character ones so I "made" $2.00 on the deal plus got enough bandaids for lots of boo boo's to come. The Target coupon is good through 07/31/08.
Today I got a .01 cent overage on Mentos gum at Publix. It was $1.09 & I used a .55 cent manufacturers coupon as well as their Publix coupon for .55.
Lori

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi, Stacy! I can't find your email address anywhere, but if you email me, I'll see if I can help you out with that coupon. Thanks!