Thursday, July 3, 2008

More Walgreens Deals

I had a great day at Walgreen's. I did this deal that Rachael described and got 3 packs of pull ups (size 2t-3t) for $5.52, including tax. I was worried about these being too big for my little guy. He is still in 18 month clothes even though he is 2 years old but the 2t was the smallest size this Walgreen's had so I took a chance figuring that he would grow into them if they were too big. I was not planning on ever buying pull ups but James has started pulling off his diaper and a friend suggested that we try them. The good news is that they do fit. Only time will tell if he keeps them on or not.

I added another deal to the mix today while I was there. The Off Cutter 1 ounce bottles are 2 for $3.00 this week at Walgreen's. I used a $1.00 off coupon from the newspaper (6/15, sorry I don't know whether is was Red Plum or Super Saver) and combined that with a $1.00 off QPN from the Walgreen's Super Saver July book. I was able to use that one twice so for free I purchased 2 - 1 ounce bottles of the Cutter spray. YEAH!!

I spent just $5.52 for 87 pull ups and 2 - 1 ounce bottles of Off Cutter bug repellent!

I plan to go back tomorrow and use my $5.00 in Register Rewards to do the diaper deal again.


.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Stacy,
Great job on the deals but let me know if you can use the Register Rewards on the diapers. I thought that you could only use those for certain things?
Lori

Stacy said...

You can use the RR to purchase diapers but you do not earn more RR.

smile247 said...

I did the diaper deal again along with the cutter, thanks! Rachael